Sex is awesome.
Jonny shouts this regularly from the tops of various mountains when respect, choice and equality are its core. Jonny’s mission is to make you feel like a boss no matter where you are or what you’re doing, but especially when sportin’ your birthday suit. To heck with self-consciousness! Be unabashedly nude and ooze (pun apologies) that sass in spades. Now go get some with Jonny, your new go-to condom.
Vegan-friendly and made from natural latex, Jonny condoms are as natural as possible. To make latex smooth, most condoms contain casein, which is derived from milk. Jonny, however, steers clear of all animal derivatives and nasty toxins. Ever heard of vegan sex? Well, you have now.
It is better for our bodies, and better for nature.
Therefore there are only a small number of special ingredients that help keep Jonny performing at its best while being safe for our bodies and complying with the strict International medical & manufacturing standards. These ingredients are natural rubber latex, corn starch for dusting, silicone oil for lubricating.
- Jonny does not contain casein, derived from milk and used for lubrication.
- Jonny does not contain palm oil, found in some lubricants.
- Jonny does not use nitrosamines in production.
- Jonny does not use benzocaine - a numbing agent found in lubricants.
- Jonny does not contain spermicides.
- Jonny is free from parabens, glycerin, petrochemicals, flavours and fragrances.
Jonny condoms have been tested rigorously, and comply with all Australian and international standards and testing to ensure maximum safety. Condoms offer highly reliable protection against pregnancy and STIs, but no contraceptive can offer 100% guaranteed protection against pregnancy, AIDS and/or infectious diseases.
Spend your Sundays with Jonny...