Myndly Strengths CardsRegular price $36.50 Save $-36.50
A tool for identifying your strengths.
Using our strengths increases job satisfaction, confidence, and resilience, and improves work performance. It also creates moments of flow — that feeling of being totally absorbed and immersed in something.
Curated by psychologists, it has the 24 strengths from VIA’s (Institute on Character) psychometrically validated personality test (… so it’s credible and rigorous). Strengths include things like, Forgiveness and Social Intelligence.
It also gives you two hands-on ways to learn more about your strengths from the people around you, and reflection questions to help you make sense of and get the most out of the experience.
WHEN TO USE IT
If you want work-life to be more energising, engaging and fulfilling. You might use it to:
- (Re)design your job
- Reflect on your current role
- Set performance goals
- Prepare for a job interview
- Identify what unique skills you bring to a team
- Understand how to manage your energy
- Consider the next step(s) in your career
If you’re a Leader, this tool will help you do all these things with the people in your team. It’ll be handy for your one-to-ones, performance reviews and team days.
It’s made for people who are open and curious. It requires introspection and self-reflection, so be sure to give it the energy and attention it deserves.
Although it was curated by psychologists, it is not intended to be a therapeutic tool or intervention, or to replace the advice of your health professional(s).
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- 24 x strength cards, plus reflection questions
- 2 x bonus activities (two hands-on ways to learn more about your strengths from the people around you)
- Size: 9.5cm (L) x 7.5cm (W) x 3.1cm (D)
- Paper: 300gsm
- Weight: 147g (includes cards and box)