Myndly Values CardsRegular price $36.50 Save $-36.50
A tool for identifying your values.
When work-life is aligned to our values (the things that are most important to us), it's better. It increases motivation and job satisfaction and reduces stress and the risk of burnout. It also gives us a sense of meaning and purpose; a feeling that we’re connected to and contributing to something bigger than ourselves — which enhances wellbeing.
Curated by psychologists, this tool has thirty-nine values to consider, like Health and Fairness, plus blank cards to add your own unique values. It’s also got reflection questions to help you make sense of and get the most out of the experience.
WHEN TO USE IT
If you want work-life to be more purposeful and meaningful. You might use it to:
- Manage your tasks and priorities (and that endless to-do list)
- Set performance goals
- Prepare for a job interview
- Reflect on your current role and organisation / employer
- Identify your motivators (and your stressors)
- Consider your “non negotiables” from an employer
- Set your boundaries
If you’re a Leader, this tool will help you do all these things with the people in your team. It’ll be handy for your one-to-ones, performance reviews and team days.
It’s made for people who are open and curious. It requires introspection and self-reflection, so be sure to give it the energy and attention it deserves.
Although it was created by psychologists, it is not intended to be a therapeutic tool or intervention, or to replace the advice of your health professional(s).
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- 39 x Values Cards plus 3 x blank cards to add your own unique values
- Reflection Questions
- Size: 9.5cm (L) x 7.5cm (W) x 3.1cm (D)
- Paper: 300gsm
- Weight: 144g (includes cards and box)