The QED Hand Sanitiser 125mL - Bergamot + LavenderRegular price $25.00 Save $-25.00
You asked, so we have stocked this high-quality hand sanitising spray, formulated with the same love and care as all other QED products. This sanitiser is made from 70% natural ethanol (made from sugar) and is effective in killing 99.9% of germs. But what really sets it apart? The soothing, spa-like scent we can’t get enough of.
The Hand Sanitiser is a trusty stand-in when soap and water aren’t available—and it manages to give our hands a little extra TLC between all the scrubbing we’ve been doing lately. Available in 2 divine scents (or Unscented if that's more your style), you'll want one for the car and one for the handbag!
- Handles Germs - Made with 70% natural Ethanol (made from sugar) and is effective in killing 99.9% of germs.
- Easy on the Hands - The formula is non-drying, thanks to hydrating Aloe Vera (perfect for all the extra hand washing we've all been doing). Plus, it’s got other soothing ingredients in the form of essential oils, depending on which scent you choose.
- A calming Scent - Wait til you smell the scents - for calming choose the Bergamot + Lavender 6 or for something a bit more uplifting, go for the Lemongrass + Cardamom 8. You can also go for the Unscented option
- Lasts and lasts - There's around 1000 sprays in every 125ml bottle.
- Multi-purpose - Can also be used to sanitise household surfaces
To use, simply spray 2-3 pumps directly onto hands, rub thoroughly & allow to dry. No need to rinse.
Suitable for all skin types
For the ultimate all-sensory wake up call! A surprising aroma where the fresh, grassy, almost citrus Bergamot hits you first, followed by a tease of Lavender, hiding behind a woody infusion of Rosewood.